Dr. Raff’s interactive assessment facilitates an understanding of the patient’s place in their family, work and community.
A comprehensive and integrated treatment plan is created that utilizes three modalities for patient care. Psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychopharmacology (medication management) as well as lifestyle changes are the foundations upon which treatment plans are built. Dr. Raff’s expertise is successful with adults and adolescents presenting with a wide array of emotional concerns, including depression, anxiety, concentration problems and emotional dysregulation. Individuals struggling with relationship or work issues, low self-esteem, anger, irritability, sleep troubles, and questions of purpose in their life, are all patients who have enormous potential to find resolution, and achieve relief from these conditions under the care of Dr. Adam Raff.
Dr. Raff’s expertise is successful with adults and adolescents presenting with a wide array of emotional and psychological concerns, such as depression, anxiety, concentration problems, emotional dysregulation, and bipolar disorder. Individuals struggling with relationship or work issues, low self-esteem, anger, irritability, sleep troubles, and questions of purpose in their life, are patients who have strong potential to reverse these behaviors under the care of Dr. Adam Raff.
Common Conditions for Treatment:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Adult Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Eating disorders
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Personality Disorders
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Postpartum Disorders
- Psychiatric difficulties accompanying menopause and infertility
- Psychotic Disorders
- Substance Abuse and Dependence
- Social Anxiety
- Somatoform Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Dementia and related disorders
- Psychiatric manifestations of Neurodegenerative Disorders including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s Diseases order (PMDD)